March 17, 2014

SPRING FLORALS





Spring is absolutely my favorite time of year! Included in my many sketchbook projects and plans for this exciting warmer weather, I've struck up a friendship with the amazing blogger and gardener Whitney Curtis and will be debuting one floral illustration on her blog every Monday during Spring. Each painting will be available in the new "floral prints" section of my shop. I'm wanting to design them all to match so they can be hung together on a wall or interspersed throughout a house to add a fresh, bold and bright design to your home. 

Check out Whitney's blog to see the final print and to learn how you can incorporate today's flower into your garden this Spring. And follow us on Instagram (here and here) and Facebook (here and here) for weekly updates.

No comments: